Posted by Natik

I'm basically working in retail.It's been 2yrs since I graduated from my 12th grade/A-Levels under Cambridge syllabus i.e IGCSE & GCE.Now I'm planning to complete my bachelors from any university with small/affordable fees by semester in Eastern Province.Could someone please urgently & beggingly tell me a university where they take expats for higher education or e-education.I don't want to waste further time.I applied in saudi electronic university but they rejected me even after 91.67 as GPA.Please help with some useful names other than arab open university.Your effort will be truely appreciated if you please come forward to answer my crucial question.Thank You

Meagan on 4 Aug 2016 - 10:20
Hi Natik,

In Saudi Arabia most universities are publicly funded, and so can be attended free of charge, usually even by international students such as yourself - however, some of these will charge fees to expats studying there, and there are also private universities which charge fees. I recommend that you do some research and find some state universities to apply to. However, some courses are in Arabic only, and most are at least partly taught in Arabic, so it's important to have a solid understanding of the language before enrolling in university.

A list of public universities can be found here.

Kind regards