Posted by ChristianH
Hi! I want to join an amateur choir in Guangzhou. I have been in choirs in the UK and really enjoyed being part of a singing group. I'm willing to travel anywhere in GZ,but I live in Tianhe district. Thanks for any information!
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Dec 2017 - 15:12
Hi Emma To answer your question: I'm looking for any choir really, not just expats, but I don't read music well and I'm a beginner at Mandarin! I'm signed up to Internations and keep up to date with their events. Thanks for the Meetup link! Christian
EmmaL on 1 Dec 2017 - 06:42
Hi ChristianH

There are many ways to find social groups or communities in Guangzhou. While I don't know any specific choirs, you could try Internations - they often organise socials for expats, or other sites like Meetup. Are you looking for a specific type of choir? 

Hope this helps,

Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Feb 2018 - 02:49
There is International choir og Guangzhou. Search it in Wechat

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.