Hello all I am currently in Glasgow, Scotland, will move to Guangzhou In Sep, probably will settle down there. I am looking for female friends who also want to pursue their career in GZ. So we can share a flat in Guangzhou center district area :) and explore Guangzhou city together ;) PS: I lived in Guangzhou for quite a while before. Please drop me a msg if u r interested.
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Sep 2014 - 08:47
Ooh me! I've been living in Edinburgh for the last 4 years but have just moved to CHina, and moving to GZ in October, if you're still looking for someone?