Hi Can anyone tell me the if I can get car finance in Mallorca. I need to know how much I can borrow and what deposit they may want. Also Do main dealers do ballon payments on vehicles. I am moving to Mallorca next year so I will have an nie number, bank account and recidencia ect Thanks everyone .
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Mar 2016 - 07:53
Hi Stevie,

Buying a car in Spain can be a buraucractic process. I suggest reading this page on Buying a Car in Spain for a detailed insight. 

Have you approached any car dealerships yet?

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.