Posted by Geo Kim
Hello! Sooner or later, I'm going to visit Kuwait for establishing a company. We're going to join a plant construction as a subcontractor through that company. I'm scheduling the project but I don't have any idea regarding Block Visa Application. Though we have many experiences in Saudi Arabia, UAE. It's our first time in Kuwait. Can I expect someone who can provide me any information and advice regarding Block Visa? My inquries are as below: 1. Usually, how many days will it take from application to approval for Block Visa? (I understand employers are required to make Work Visa Financial Guarantee of KD250 before applications for work permits.) 2. Can we appoint nationalities of our expat-employees or the Kuwaiti government allocates those nationalities in accordance with its regualations ? 3. The whole procudure in details(time to complete, associated costs, documents)will be available ? Any of your idea and information will be very valuable and helpful for me. Thank you!

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.