Posted by LauraW
Hi, I am job hunting and may be offered a job in Kuwait (fingers crossed) has anyone moved their pet to Kuwait? I have heard that dogs are not generally welcome. Mine is a small poodle mix that would be lost without me.
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Apr 2017 - 12:10
Hi Laura,

I understand the moving overseas in a daunting prospect especially when you think about having to leave your pets at home. Because regulations change all the time I suggest you consult a reputable relocation company who will be up to date with the latest regulations.

Check out the relocation companies in Kuwait page for some contacts.

turfalabdallah on 15 Jun 2018 - 12:19

Moving pet is a big task I can even understand your feelings on that. Kuwait has some regulations on entering of pet in their land, if you pass that eligibility you can bring your pet here. 

Anthony D on 22 Jun 2018 - 18:40

Hi Laura,

I'm planning to move to Kuwait in July and I stumbled across your post.

I want to bring my dog with me...were you able to make any progress in respect of this issue?

Any advice, contacts, etc. for me?

Thanks so much!

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.