Hi. I’m living in Israel, I get a B1 visa because my partner is israeli and I would like to travel back home to expend the Christmas holidays with my family but I don’t know if I can go out and come back to the country whenever I want or if I have to get some permit. I wrote to the israeli Minister of Interior but they are not answering me. Does somebody know something about this? Thank you.
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Nov 2015 - 13:03
Hi Guerau 

According to the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on a B1 visa, multiple entry into Israel is not possible. 

I would advise you to contact your local embassy to see if there is a way to change this.

Kind regards,
Alex

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.