My family will join me in about 6 months and I am trying to learn my son's chances of being admitted to an international school since he has mild aspergers (high IQ but learning difficulties) age 9. He delights his public school teachers. I also have a 12 year old daughter.
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Dec 2015 - 09:53
Hi Colorado Terri, Were you able to find any schools for your son? Currently i am in similar situation where I am trying to find some kindergartens with special needs. Regards, Kumar

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.