Posted by Joseph Ainoo
I am currently residing and working in United Arab Emirates and I would like to move to Denmark for to school and work there, any procedure that I may know to follow to get the visa and move to Denmark. Thank you.
Meagan on 10 Jan 2017 - 08:00

You mention that you're currently in the UAE, but what is your nationality? The process of moving to Denmark will differ, especially in terms of visas, depending on your nationality.

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.