Posted by lovernature
Hello, I am from the U.S. I recently moved to Bolivia and married here, and my wife and i would like to live in Argentina. She is pregnant so we would also like to have our baby there. i heard that if two folks from another country have a baby in Argentina they can get citizenship right away and skip any temporary residency paperwork .Is this true and can give me a briefing on the process of applying? Thank You.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:07
hi its true but takes a long time and its stressful.but you can obtain help from an expert who knows how to acquire citizenship in a shorter period of time.contact this email adress for more briefing joethompsons003@gmail.com

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue