Hello, I am from the U.S. I recently moved to Bolivia and married here, and my wife and i would like to live in Argentina. She is pregnant so we would also like to have our baby there. i heard that if two folks from another country have a baby in Argentina they can get citizenship right away and skip any temporary residency paperwork .Is this true and can give me a briefing on the process of applying? Thank You.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:07
hi its true but takes a long time and its stressful.but you can obtain help from an expert who knows how to acquire citizenship in a shorter period of time.contact this email adress for more briefing joethompsons003@gmail.com

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.