on 18 Oct 2012
My husband and I are moving to Tokyo with our two children. Any advice for good international schools in Tokyo for expats? We aren't yet sure where we'll be living and want to base this decision around the school we pick. Any advice, opinions etc from parents with kids at international schools would be really helpful. Thanks.
Dean23 on 31 Jul 2020 - 03:41

Hi there. If you live in Shinagawa region close, I recommend Shinagawa International School and the IB Program is an integral part of that school system. Also, it is very suitable tuition and fees of school.