I'm moving to Tokyo in the fall with my 13 year old son. I'm a bit worried about the schooling options in the city. Can anyone suggest any good international schools in Tokyo? Preferably with an American or IB focus.
Catherine on 17 Jul 2014 - 09:02
Hig GlobalNomad, there are plenty of great international schools in Tokyo, so you shouldn't struggle to find one that caters to your needs. Have a look at our page on International Schools in Tokyo where you'll find a list of the most prominant schools in the city, many of which offer an American or IB curriculum. You should contact each school directly and try to chat to parents with children already at these schools to get more insights about each school.
Dean23 on 31 Jul 2020 - 03:30

Hi there. If you live in Shinagawa region close, I recommend Shinagawa International School and the IB Primary Years Program is an integral part of that school system. Also, it is very suitable tuition and fees of school. 

You can look at that school for more information.

https://sistokyo.jp/