Is there anyone out there who is currently applying or has applied for their skills assessment through AITSL. I have a PGCE transcript/credits query. I would like some advice.

I did my PGCE through the University of Exeter. My transcript states 60-masters level credits on it. My immigration case worker has only come across PGCE certificates with 120-credits stated on the transcript, so feels that my application might not have a positive outcome and I risk it being rejected.

I have addressed my qualification with the university and the teacher education manager confirms that the transcript is correct and that five other universities she listed off the top of her head (The Institute of Education-London,University of Cumbria,University of Newcastle and University of York) all award 60-M level credits like mine.

The decision now lies with me - that I submit the paperwork and risk losing $600 if it's not correct.

Please could someone let me know if you have been in a similar situation.

Thanks in advance.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell