Trying to decide if we are able to move to Brisbane with two young children with lots of food issues. Are there farmers markets? Where would be a good location close to organic markets? Are there websites that list organic meats I can buy from farmers? Free range eggs? Organic farm fresh fruits and veggies? There are some in our current location that are expensive and some that are very reasonable and sell the same products.
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Jul 2013 - 01:57
I live in Dalby, 4 hours away. I'm from the U.S. but have lived here for almost a year. I think you should have no problems finding these things in Brisbane. I can find free range and organic eggs where we live and were in a town of 9000 people. Check out Coles, woolworths online. They have numerous health food stores, farmers markets, etc. where are you moving from? Tarrah
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Aug 2013 - 14:24
yes, have a look here http://munchcrunchorganics.com.au/