on 19 Feb 2012

Hi, I am new in Munich and am trying to find a psychologist to help me cope with some old stuff. It seems as if there are not too many native English speaking psychologists. I only found one, Cynthia Kunze (www.psyshrink.com), and was wondering if anybody could recommend her or someone else? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Anonymous (not verified) on 16 May 2012 - 13:50
I'm with Cynthia and find her very helpful.
Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jul 2012 - 09:27
Yes, Cynthia is really good. We see her as couple, but we have some individual sessions as well. Thumbs up!
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Oct 2012 - 20:10
You could also try Calum Anderson - he did his psychology degree and his training in psychotherapy here in Germany so he is recognised by the health services here but he comes from Scotland. His email address is: calumanderson.psych@yahoo.de. His website is: www.calumanderson.de
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Jun 2014 - 06:23
Hi, my insurance covers sessions with Dr. Dilley. She works at Cynthia's practice and can prescribe medications.