HI. my name is steve. I am an American passport holder. I have lived in the uk for 55yrs of my 57yrs in age. I am looking to go back to the us to live and work. I just wanted to know if it would be easier being an American passport holder trying to return to the us.I have somewhere to live if it was possible to return. I was born in California in 1958, I am looking to live in Miami with my partner. she is an American, I am looking to continue our life in the states. I hope help is somewhere near. welcome to you all, I hope you are all living a happy life in the us. many thanks to you. best regards Steve

Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Apr 2016 - 18:38

Hi Steve, As a retiree myself, I would recommend you to move in a sunny area, like South Florida. Me and my wife (now passed) moved here, Pompano Beach, 10 years ago and never regretted it. Our children loved it too. My eldest just got a condo at sabbiabeachcondos.com. I got 3 kids and no one wants to leave this place..

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue