Hi guys I wonder if you could help me, I want to move to Malaysia with my wife and kids. I myself and my children are from Britain my wife is from China, and would like to establish a private English language centre in Kuala Lampur. Mainly teaching English fluency, IELTS, TEFL as well as written and comprehensive English. Can I visit Malaysia and then apply for a residence visa if I like it there, and what type of a visa can I apply for if I need to apply before hand. My buget is around £20,000.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue