Hi guys I wonder if you could help me, I want to move to Malaysia with my wife and kids. I myself and my children are from Britain my wife is from China, and would like to establish a private English language centre in Kuala Lampur. Mainly teaching English fluency, IELTS, TEFL as well as written and comprehensive English. Can I visit Malaysia and then apply for a residence visa if I like it there, and what type of a visa can I apply for if I need to apply before hand. My buget is around £20,000.

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.