on 22 Feb 2014
I am an expat who has just arrived in Hanoi. I am looking for tips of where one can run and do outdoor activities in the city. Are there any clubs you can recommend.

I also enjoy socialising. Where are the best drinking spots? Where can I meet fellow expats in Hanoi?

Xavier on 24 Feb 2014 - 06:19
Hi there

You'll often find that Facebook is a good place to look for expat groups and the people on such forums are often very friendly and helpful. I'd also have a look at how others confronted these challenges in our Expat Experiences in Vietnam page.

Hope that helps a little.

Good luck on your new adventure!

Best,

Xavier 
jackchris on 22 Feb 2015 - 02:19
Hi My husband and I are visiting Hanoi in April and wanted to meet with some expats and discuss the prospects of living in Hanoi or Hoi An Looking forward to hearing from you Thanks Chris
vicbelani on 25 Jun 2015 - 05:30
would like to meet expats in hanoi. please give details on place/time/days. thanking you in advance
akron2010 on 1 Mar 2015 - 02:46
@humbleandlean Hi, We regularly organize a monthly meeting -together in different locations in Hanoi, networking, business doing, and drinking...if you want to join this meeting at 7:00 pm to 900 pm. at Intercontinental Hotel Sunset Bar, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, 1A Nghi Tam, West Lake, Hanoi Regards,