I am a Californian moving to Madrid, currently employed by a Swedish company, with whom I will have continued employment after the move. I have been a remote worker since moving from NY last year, and will be a remote worker in Madrid. The "Notification of work and residence permit approval (COMUNICACIÓN DE CONCESIÓN DE AUTORIZACIÓN DE TRABAJO Y RESIDENCIA)" is generally discussed in the context of working for a Spanish company. Any advice?

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.