on 26 Jun 2017
Hi, planning to move to madrid early next year and trying to find an area on the outskirts of madrid so we can get a house. We have 1 child age 6 years old so looking for an area with good schools. Found a house in Moraleja de Enmedio 35mins drive to madrid but cant find much about the town. Any information about areas, properties and schools would be grateful Thanks
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Oct 2017 - 18:21
Hi! Just moved here with our 5 year old and we were the same, Wanted a house and found one in the area of Arturo soria, and lots of great schools there. We sent him to Brains and really like it, facilities are amazing and the teachers too!
- Log in or register to post comments
Expat Health Insurance
Our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats,
Cigna is currently giving away a free health and wellbeing module with their Silver, Gold, and Platinum policies. The main benefits of the module are :
- Routine adult physical examinations - Access to a full suite of physical examinations including BMI, cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure tests
- Cancer screenings - Including bowel, prostate, breast, lung, skin, and cervical cancer
- Telephonic Wellness Coaching – Access to a personal coach to support your nutrition, fitness, sleep, stress, weight management, or tobacco cessation goals
- Life Management Assistance Programme access - 24/7 client service access to Life Coaching and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.