We are hopefully moving to Madrid later this year. We have two girls, 8 and 6. I have been looking at Endaze international school and The English Montessori school, can anyone advise me on these two schools? Also what is Boadilla sel Monte like to live in? Or also Aravaca? Which is best for families and also for trains into the city? Thank you in advance.
Anonymous (not verified) on 3 May 2016 - 18:07
Maxwell School in Calle Serrano is amazing
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Apr 2016 - 15:18
I heard very warm and exciting reviews of Endaze international school. I know that they stick to the British system of education so children would be able to enter universities not only in Spain, but in UK too
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Apr 2016 - 14:04
Hi Tareth,

Madrid's extensive public transport system means you can get to any point in the city quickly and conveniently, and expat families will find an impressive number of private schools (with bilingual or full English curricula) in the city.

Read our guide to find out more about
areas and suburbs of Madrid, and options for
international schooling.

Cayley
gingerly na on 23 Feb 2017 - 21:50
Take a look at the Scandinavian School of Madrid, they have both, a Swedish Section and an International Section, this one uses English as the language of instruction and follows the Cambridge Primary and Secondary Curriculum (with IGSCE & A Levels). They are located in "La Moraleja", a small and very familiar school with small sized classes.
Enirevlow24 on 3 Sep 2017 - 00:34
Hi. My daughter and I recently arrived in Madrid. How are the public schools in Madrid?

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.