I am from India and want to marry a girl in Ghana....can anybody help me in this regard? I need a job and work permit to relocate in Ghana, my field is administration and security....I don't expect a big salary I just want to relocate for my love. Rajen
Oga on 29 May 2015 - 15:37
Getting a work permit in Ghana is not difficult and depending on your skillset, you can apply for NGO and private charity positions.
nadeem_hvac on 9 Jun 2015 - 22:36
Hello my Dear Friends of Accra-Ghana, i need your help to find out if a named company Copeland Construction exist in 17-24 Industrial lane Cantonments Accra, Ghana. i have a job offer from them but they are asking A.G.E registration fee first (240-USD) and they sent bank account details as well. Also what is A.G.E and why it is required Please help me to find out so i can move forward and whoever helps me i will bring a nice Gift from Pakistan for everyone as good luck, you just have to name it. Please help me i will be very thankful for your this support, I am Jobless at the moment and don't want to loose the money. Thanks for your time and consideration. Your's Sincerely, Nadeem Tariq. nadeem_hvac@yahoo.com nadeem2020uae@gmail.com +92-306-6464509