Posted by chingelias
on 12 Mar 2018
I’m in Australia for a small vacation. I love adventurous sports. Can anyone suggest me a suitable option for that?
Kyle de Villiers on 12 Mar 2018 - 07:19

Hi again,

I've just commented on one of your previous posts, sorry for the repetition, but which area will you be based in?

There are a number of sports that you can try out, depending on the area. Surfing (my personal recommendation!), scuba diving, rock-climbing, jet skiing and hiking are all options.

There are also companies that can take you para-gliding and canoeing. 

It might be worth checking out this Expat Arrivals list of Australian expat blogs. There are a few posts about day-trips and exciting adventures, which are written for a 'non-Australian' audience.

-Kyle