Posted by abrarhasankhan
Hi, Recently, I am secured a permanent residency to Australia (Visa subclass 189). Now, I am thinking to move to Australia permanently by the end of this year. Therefore, I would like to know how is current job market in Australia. I am a mechanical engineer having 10 years of experience in building constructions and metro/rails. I would be really thankful, if someone could guide me that which location would be the best to start my job hunt and what are the job prospects in Australia as far as my qualification and and experience is concerned. Looking forward towards the responses. Appreciate your support and guidance. Thanks & Regards Abrar H Khan
Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Nov 2017 - 03:31
Sydney and Melbourne have the most jobs but they also have the highest competition. Try to find a job before it is advertised and you will have a better chance