Posted by Cathal Dinneen
on 13 Feb 2016
I am moving from Canada to Norway and would like to bring my hunting rifle with me. Does anyone know what paperwork and costs are involved or could possibly direct me to the right place to get this specific information as I could not find much online?

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue