Posted by marspence
Where can I find quality U.S. beef here in China? I do not see that in any cities here in China, not in Beijing or Shanghai or Guangzhou or... Most of the quality imported beef here in China seems to be from Australia only.
RandyW on 7 Nov 2017 - 17:12
Give these guys a call - their name and address is on the sign on Hangzhou St. in Nanning, with another location in Guangzhou. I've been buying USDA Choice from them for years. We go there ourselves, so I don't know what arrangements you'd need to make for shipping [img]http://candleforlove.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_635/gallery_1846_635_115655.jpg[/img]