Good Day! I’m moving to Nigeria for two years and I would like to have a couple of questions answered is possible. If I need to send money home as I would like to keep my SA bank account, what is the best way to do it and the cheapest? Will it be better to have a bank account in Nigeria or can they pay it directly into my SA account (Absa) I will be staying in Ikeja. Second Question, What do the expats use to prevent malaria, a person can not drink to medication provided by doctors permanently as I heard very bad things with regards to drinking it long term? Thank you
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Apr 2016 - 09:49
Hi jscpiso

Have you spoken to your employer about an option to be paid into your SA account?

It'll ultimatley be up to them. You'll probably be better off being paid into a Nigerian account so you avoid be charged for international transfers.

Reaf the Banking, Money and Taxes in Nigeria page for more information. 

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.