Posted by Sophea Sok
HI, I am Sophea, from Cambodia, just moved into Jakarta. I am renting a house but it is not furnished. I am wondering if any expats are moving and would like to sell their furniture which is still usable? Hope to hear from our friends soon, Cheers, Sophea
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Sep 2016 - 10:45
Hi Sophea,

You should check out local markets as well - you might find some beautiful bargains.

S
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Oct 2016 - 14:23
Hi Sohpia, have you managed to find the furniture? I have some furniture that you might be interested in looking and buying. Let me know if you are still looking so that I can give my contact or you can give me your contact number. Cheers, Aming