I want a place to send my son for the summer that is fun and lets him be outside. I am looking for something that is several days and also lets him practice English. He is 12 years old, does anyone have a suggestion?
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Apr 2014 - 17:48
Indonesia has lots of fun places or things to do for Kids. Waterbom Park: Water sports and more Bali Treetop: Adventure Time Bali Safari and Marine Park:Animals and more Bali Zoo: Up Close with the wildlife Devdan Show Bali: Burst of culture
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 May 2014 - 04:31
A friend told me about an overnight summer camp in Vietnam for children. It is called American Paradise Camp, www.campparadise.com.vn. It looks like they have some great activities in arts, sports, and at the water. They say it is all in English and have native speakers as Counselors. I think it could be a good place to send your son.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell