Posted by Cheema
Hello sir, I'm Adeel from Pakistan working in Malaysia now I want to go Korea, I already apply work visa in Korea, I want to know if aprroov my work visa then in Malaysia can stamped my visa or I have to go back Pakistan for this ?and from where I can travel for Korea
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Mar 2017 - 20:27
Hello sir, I'm Qasim from Pakistan working in Malaysia now I want to go Korea, I already apply work visa in Korea, I want to know if aprroov my work visa then in Malaysia can stamped my visa or I have to go back Pakistan for this ?and from where I can travel for Korea
Smith on 4 Apr 2017 - 10:20
Hi, there

Have you contacted the Korean embassy in both Malaysia and Pakistan? It is generally best to contact them directly for the most up-to-date information. However, if you are working and living in Malayasia you should be able to apply from there as it is your country of residence, no?

In the meantime, the guide to visas for South Korea was really helpful.